Recipe by Krsi Sue
From Cooking Light - -Tangy dip that is great on hard bread sticks.
Top Review by Montana Heart Song
Perhaps soaking some cilantro flakes and swirling a little on top, to make it a little more colorful. This is good in flavor. I used more cottage cheese than cream cheese/sour cream DH can spot a mile away it seems, there are times he loves it and doesn't know it. Aha!
- 1⁄4 cup cottage cheese
- 1⁄4 cup cream cheese, plus
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup pepperoncini pepper, drained, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder