Prep 30 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This is great for Christmas
- 16 rhodes texas frozen dough rolls, thawed but still cold
- butter-flavored cooking spray
- icing (see below)
- 1 peppermint candy cane, coarsely crushed
- christmas ribbon
- 1 tablespoon butter, soft
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 cup powdered sugar, mix and drizzle over roll
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 teaspoon almond extract
- With scissors, cut each roll in half horizontally. Arrange 20 halves to form a thick circle (cut side down) on a large baking sheet or pizza pan sprayed with non-stick cooking spray. Place remaining 12 halves on top. Spray rolls with Butter Flavored Spray and cover with plastic wrap.
- Let rise until double.
- Remove wrap and bake at 350°F for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from pan and let cool. Drizzle icing over rolls and sprinkle with candy. Place ribbon on wreath.