Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This makes a nice winter treat.
Make and share this Peppermint White Chocolate Popcorn recipe from Food.com.
- 4 quarts popped popcorn
- 1 cup finely crushed peppermint candies or 10 candy canes
- 16 ounces white chocolate
- Carefully melt the white chocolate in the microwave or on the stove. Stir constantly to prevent burning.
- Once melted, stir half of the crushed peppermint into the white chocolate.
- Put the popcorn in a large bowl and pour the melted white chocolate and peppermint mixture on top.
- Stir the mixture to coat the popcorn, then sprinkle the remaining peppermint over the popcorn.