1/1 Photo of Peppermint White Chocolate Chip Cookies
I think I came up with these as a result of surfing the web and adding a few ideas together. These are really, really good. Be sure to use the parchment or wax paper or you will have a terrible mess on your hands. (Guess how I know this. ;) )
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream butter until light. Gradually add sugars, creaming well until blended. Beat in vanilla and egg.
- 2Stir together flour, salt and soda. Add flour mixture to butter mixture, blending well.
- 3Stir in chips and crushed candy canes.
- 4Drop by level tablespoonfuls, 2 inches apart, onto cookie sheets covered with parchment paper. Bake at 375 degrees for about 12 minutes until golden.
- 5Remove to wire racks to cool.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peppermint White Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (683 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 881.7
- Calories from Fat 393
- Total Fat 43.7 g
- Saturated Fat 26.6 g
- Cholesterol 133.0 mg
- Sodium 647.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 113.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 72.7 g
- Protein 10.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: