Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Ah, now doesn't that sound so wonderful? Go ahead and make some...and enjoy! This is a wonderful treat to hot chocolate/coffee.
- 2 -3 peppermint candy canes
- 1 cup whipping cream
- Pulverise the candy canes in a food processor or a spice grinder.
- Now, take a cup of whipping cream and whip it over a big bowl of ice.
- Add the peppermint to the cream and fold well to combine(3 tbsps peppermint for 1 cup cream).
- Spoon cute little dollops of this pink cream on your hot chocolate or hot coffee and/or cakes and other desserts.
- The plain plethora will now be history and this will take over the kitchen counter!