Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
This milkshake is a refreshing treat on those sweltering summer days.
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup homogenized milk (other milk can be used)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon peppermint extract
- Blend icecream, milk, and extracts into blender.
- As soon as it turns into one liquid, stop blending.
- Optional: Garnish with either crushed candycane, mint leaves, or vanilla bean.
YUM! I made this as a dessert for my son tonight but I had to sneak a taste of course. :) I love the hint of peppermint. Thanks for a yummy and easy recipe.
The perfect simple vanilla milkshake. The peppermint adds a nice kick to it, so it's not just vanilla. I did add an ice cube in there too, to keep it nice and cold.