Recipe by beviebev
This recipe was actually a boo-boo. I was going to make a peppermint almond bark candy but decided that I had ground up the candy canes too much, so I decided to use a truffle recipe I had and used the finely ground candy canes in place of the other ingredients in the recipe and it turned out really tasty.
- 1 (12 -16 ounce) containerprepared white frosting
- 1 (12 -16 ounce) package white chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (12 count) packagelarge sized peppermint candy canes
- 1 lb chocolate almond bark
Directions See How It's Made
- Unwrap and finely crush candy canes in a food processor or in plastic bag.
- Melt white chocolate chips in double boiler or in microwave oven.
- Stir in canned frosting and vanilla and mix until smooth.
- Add crushed candy canes mixing until thoroughly combined.
- Chill until firm enough to handle.
- Roll into small balls.
- Chill again, usually overnight.
- Melt almond bark stirring till smooth.
- Dip peppermint balls into chocolate. Place dipped candies onto waxed paper and chill till firm. Store in covered containers.