1 hr 35 mins
1 hr 5 mins
Sue Lau's Note:
From BC Holiday Cookies. They look nice in the photo and I think it will make a great addition to my holiday cookie trays.
My Private Note
dozen c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the oven to 400°F.
- 2Mix together the powdered sugar, butter, and vanilla until creamy and smooth.
- 3Gradually stir in the flour, 1/4 cup crushed candies, and the salt. Then fold in the pecans.
- 4Shape the dough into 1-inch balls, and place them 2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- 5Bake 8-9 minutes until they are set but not browned.
- 6While cookies are baking, set up 2 bowls, 1 with powdered sugar and the other with the remaining crushed candies (you will be rolling the cookies in this).
- 7When cookies come out of the oven, immediately roll them in powdered sugar. Roll again if needed. After 10 minutes, roll powdered cookies in the remaining crushed candies, and reroll again here as well if needed.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peppermint Tea Cakes
Serving Size: 1 (628 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 818.3
- Calories from Fat 508
- Total Fat 56.5 g
- Saturated Fat 30.1 g
- Cholesterol 122.0 mg
- Sodium 473.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 70.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 15.5 g
- Protein 9.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: