Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
This recipe is from a BHG. Time does not include the four hours freezing time.
- 3 pints peppermint ice cream
- 1 chocolate crumb pie shell
- 12 ounces chocolate fudge topping (1 12-ounce jar fudge ice cream topping)
- coarsely crushed peppermint candy cane (or striped peppermint candies) (optional)
- In a chilled bowl, stir ice cream until softened.
- Spoon icecream onto a pie shell, spreading evenly. Return to freezer for at least four hours.
- To serve, warm the fudge topping in a microwave oven according to directions on jar. Let pie stand at room temperature for 5 minutes before slicing. Serve with warmed topping and if desired, sprinkle with crushed candies.