Recipe by juniperwoman
I found this on ivillage.com, and, boy, does it sound festive! The only problem is that they don't specify how much ice to put in... so please, please, please tell me if you know!
- 1 peppermint stick candy, crushed
- 1 1⁄2 ounces vodka
- 1 ounce peppermint schnapps
- 1 ounce triple sec
- 1 small candy cane
Directions See How It's Made
- Moisten the rim of a chilled martini glass and dip the wet rim into the pummeled peppermint.
- Combine the vodka, schnapps, Triple Sec and ice in a cocktail shaker.
- Shake it like Santa knows you've been bad.
- Carefully strain the mix into the martini glass and garnish with the candy cane.
- Ho, ho, ho, and away we go.