My husband loves peppermints,he always has some in his pockets.This is one of his favorites from the holiday cookie tray. Mint with a touch of chocolate.Yum!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line cookie tray with parchment paper.
- 2Cream butter with 6 tablespoons of sugar.
- 3Add the egg yolk and vanilla. Blend in the flour to the butter mixture 1/4 cup at a time. Stir in the crushed candy with a spoon.
- 4Beat the egg white until frothy.
- 5Roll the dough into 1-inch balls. Dip the top of balls in the egg whites and then into the
- 6extra sugar. Place on the cookie tray, sugar side up. Put a thumbprint in each cookie and top with a chocolate chip. Bake 10-15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peppermint Stick Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (634 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 48.5
- Calories from Fat 25
- Total Fat 2.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 9.6 mg
- Sodium 17.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 0.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: