On my to-bake list for Christmas this year. These are from Gold Medal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 325°F.
- 2Mix 1/4 cup crushed candies and 1/4 cup powdered sugar; reserve.
- 3Mix butter, 1/3 cup powdered sugar, 1/4 cup crushed candies, and vanilla in a medium bowl. Stir in flour and salt.
- 4Shape dough by level tablespoonfuls into balls. Place about 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- 5Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until set, but not brown.
- 6Immediately remove from cookie sheet and roll in reserved candy mixture.
- 7Cool completely on wire rack, then roll in candy mixture again.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peppermint Snowball Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (13 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 32
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 87.4
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 60.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 0.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: