Recipe by JenSmith
I don't know where I got this recipe, but it's really great at Christmas when you have lots of peppermint candy around. Well, it's good any time, really!
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup milk
- 6 peppermint candies or 4 small candy canes
- ice cube
- candy canes (to garnish) or mint sprig (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place ice cream, milk, and candy in a blender container. Blend until smooth and frothy.
- Add about 4 ice cubes to blender container. Process until smooth.
- Pour the beverage into cold glasses, scraping the sides of the blender container if necessary.
- Garnish with a candy cane or mint sprig or both.