Top Review by BeachGirl
What can I say...it taste very much like the real thing, only MUCH less expensive. Good for opening up your sinuses! I'm going to try this recipe with other flavorings, such as cinnamon, orange and raspberry.
- 1⁄3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle light corn syrup
- 2 cups 80-proof vodka
- 2 teaspoons peppermint extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine sugar and corn syrup in a 2 quart pan over medium heat.
- Heat until sugar dissolves, stirring regularly (about 5 minutes).
- When sugar has dissolved, add vodka and stir well.
- Remove mixture from heat and cover tighly with lid.
- Let cool.
- Add peppermint extract to mixture and pour into a sealable bottle.