This herbal steam will open pores, extract impurities and clear sinuses. It is also very helpful for alleviating headaches. From a spa pamphlet I received recently.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 drops peppermint essential oils
- 4 drops rosemary essential oils
- 1 gallon boiling water
- 1Pour boiling water in a large bowl, and let cool slightly before adding the oils.
- 2Add oils.
- 3Put face over bowl and cover head with a towel.
- 4Allow vapors to steam skin and accumulate for 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Bath/Beauty Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bath/Beauty Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peppermint & Rosemary Facial Steam
Serving Size: 1 (3792 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 74.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: