1/2 Photos of Peppermint Poppers
My DH calls these cookies "Triple Threats" a buttery cookie filled with a mellow mint cream and rolled in crunchy crushed peppermint candy! So GOOD!!!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Cookie Dough:.
- 3Using an electric mixer, cream butter with 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar and vanilla. Gradually add flour and pecans; mix well. Chill dough.
- 4Meanwhile, prepare filling: Blend cream cheese and milk until smooth; gradually add 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar and 3 tablespoons crushed candy cane.
- 5Form rounded teaspoonfuls of chilled cookie dough into balls. Make an indentation in the top of each ball; fill with 1/4 teaspoon peppermint filling. Press dough together to seal top and enclose filling. Arrange cookies on ungreased baking sheets. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until set but NOT brown.
- 6Meanwhile, mix remaining candy and remaining 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar in a small dish. Roll warm cookies in candy and sugar mixture. Cool, then roll cookies in candy mixture again.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peppermint Poppers
Serving Size: 1 (811 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 94.2
- Calories from Fat 50
- Total Fat 5.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 12.4 mg
- Sodium 33.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 0.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: