Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a family favorite - even the skeptics are won over. It's easy to make, festive and YUMMY!
Make and share this Peppermint Pie recipe from Food.com.
- 1 gallon edy peppermint ice cream
- 3 oreo pie crusts
- 1⁄4 cup Oreo cookie crumbs (fine grain)
- 1⁄4 cup hershey chocolate syrup
- Let ice cream soften.
- Evenly divide the ice cream between the 3 pie crusts- scooping it in gently.
- Run scoop under warm water and use the flat side to even out the top of the pie.
- Sprinkle the crumbs on each of the pies.
- Drizzle the chocolate syrup on in any fashion you like.
- Freeze for at least 4 hours (or more depending on how soft the ice cream was when you put it in the crust).
OK...so this is the wrong time of year for Edy's to make peppermint ice cream.I took your idea and made a Edy's Girl Scout Do-si-do pie.I crushed up do-si-dos on top with the chocolet.It was really good!Thanks!
Excellent. I didn't buy crusts but made my own in a 9x13 pan and then followed the rest of this recipe. It's excellent, makes a great presentation and is oh so easy to make.