1/1 Photo of Peppermint Pecan Candy Cane Blossoms - Cookies
I combined two recipes found on the Andes and Hershey's websites, to create these super yummy candy cane blossoms - cookies! Perfect for the holidays, and beyond. Enjoy!
My Private Note
dozen c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Remove wrappers from candies.
- 2Beat eggs in a medium bowl with the butter, sugar, vanilla, and water until well blended.
- 3In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, salt, and baking soda; stir in the pecans and the Andes candy cane mint baking chips.
- 4Add the egg mixture gradually to the flour mixture, stirring to combine.
- 5Shape dough into 1 1/2-inch balls (I used a small cookie scoop), and place on ungreased cookies sheets.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees F for 12-15 minutes, until edges are lightly browned and cookies are set. Remove from oven; cool 3-4 minutes. Press a candy piece into center of each cookie. Remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely. About 4 dozen cookies.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peppermint Pecan Candy Cane Blossoms - Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1377 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1488.0
- Calories from Fat 671
- Total Fat 74.5 g
- Saturated Fat 32.4 g
- Cholesterol 216.6 mg
- Sodium 897.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 188.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.6 g
- Sugars 89.5 g
- Protein 20.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Andes peppermint crunch baking chips
Hershey candy cane kisses