Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Very Tasty! Just like eating a real Peppermint Patty. It's really good on cold days. My Family LOVES this! You can add cinnamon to the Hot Chocolate as it cooks to give even more flavor.
- Combine milk, syrup, and sugar in a sauce pan.
- Warm over medium heat until hot.
- In mugs, add 1-2 Tbsp.
- of the Schnaps in each mug.
- Pour the Hot Chocolate in the mugs leaving a 1/2 inch space.
- Top each mug with Cool Whip.
This hot toddy hit the spot! I found this to be the perfect amount of chocolatey but a little too sweet - I don't think the sugar has to be added when using the syrup. Very nice before-bed treat!
This was a little bit too sweet for me. I like my hot chocolate a little bit more of a deeper chocolate taste.