Recipe by Mirj
Rummaging around the net I found some great recipes at the Cool Whip website.
Top Review by cookiedog
A had a box of extra girl scout cookies sitting on my table and knew I had to make this. I used light whipped cream and appreciate how easy it was to make. A perfect recipe for those of us who like thin mint cookies. Next time I will try to freeze it and eat it that way. Thanks Mirj:)
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip Topping, thawed
- 3 drops green food coloring
- 24 thin mint cookies, chopped (1-1/2 cups)
- 24 thin mint cookies
- crushed green starlight mints (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix1 cup of the whipped topping and food coloring in small bowl until just blended.
- Mix remaining whipped topping with chopped cookies in large bowl.
- Gently stir green whipped topping into cookie mixture until marbleized.
- Spoon mixture into 8 dessert dishes.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Arrange 3 mint cookies around inside rim of each dish just before serving.
- Sprinkle with crushed mints, if desired.
- Store leftover dessert in refrigerator.