These are grrreeaat!!! As my oldest daughter will tell you-it helps to peel the mints first!
Make and share this Peppermint Patty Brownies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Grease 13x9 pan.
- In a large bowl whisk together butter, sugar and vanilla.
- Add eggs and whisk until well blended.
- Stir in flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt.
- Mix well and reserve 2 cups.
- Spread batter in greased pan.
- Arrange the patties in a single layer.
- Spread reserved batter on top.
- Bake for 50-55 minutes.