Prep 2 mins
Cook 1 min
This warm yummy drink is perfect for a winters night.
- 1 envelope hot chocolate powder
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 ounce peppermint schnapps
- 3 tablespoons frozen whipped topping (try fat free ~ YUMMY!)
- Put instant hot chocolate mix inside large cup.
- Add boiling water.
- Add schnapps.
- Spoon frozen whipped topping onto hot chocolate.
- Sip and enjoy!
I made this exactly as written, using Ghiradelli gourmet hot chocolate. And it was delicious, complete with a peppermint kick and a nice frothy whipped topping that gave it a nice, creamy texture. Thanks for sharing your recipe, lisa brown. Made for Zaar Chef Alphabet Soup tag game.
Simple and delish, I made my hot chocolate with milk - DH says it's the only way- and skipped, the topping as I only use real whipped cream and we were out. Reviewed for Fall 08 My 3 Chefs