Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
After dinner drink, instead of the traditional Grasshopper. Great served along side a Brandy Alexander to offer your guests a choice.
- 2 ounces green creme de menthe
- 2 ounces white Creme de Cacao
- 3 scoops peppermint ice cream
- 1⁄2 cup half-and-half cream
- crushed peppermint candy (to garnish)
- Place all ingredients except garnish in a blender and blend.
- Serve immediately in after-dinner goblets.
- Sprinkle with some of the crushed candies on top.
Laurie where do you find these fabulous drink recipes?? this is another "killer"! I didn't have peppermint candies, but who needs them anyway, this is to die for without them, I had an unopened peppermint ice cream in freezer since the holidays and now I will surley be using it up quickly, as I will be repeating this tonight, fantastic drink hon, thanks for sharing!...Kitten:)