1/1 Photo of Peppermint Oreo Cookie Balls
I got this recipe from the Philadelphia Cream Cheese web site last year at Christmas. It was a HUGE hit with everyone. Very easy & so yummy!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 candy canes (finely chopped-about 1/3 cup-& divided)
- 1 (8 ounce) package Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 36 Oreo cookies, finely crushed
- 16 ounces baker's semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted
- 1RESERVE 1 tablespoons chopped candy. Mix remaining candy with cream cheese and cookie crumbs until blended.
- 2SHAPE into 48 (1-inch) balls. Freeze 10 minute Dip balls in melted chocolate; place on waxed paper-covered rimmed baking sheet. Sprinkle with reserved candy.
- 3REFRIGERATE 1 hour or until firm.
- 4TIPS FOR PREPARATION:.
- 5SIZE WISE: These cookie balls have their own-built in portion control and can be enjoyed on occasion but remember to keep tabs on portions.
- 6HOW TO EASILY DIP COOKIE BALLS IN CHOCOLATE: To easily coat cookie balls with the melted chocolate, add balls, in batches, to bowl of melted chocolate. Use 2 forks to roll balls in chocolate until evenly coated. Remove balls with forks, letting excess chocolate drip back into bowl. Place balls on prepared baking sheet; let stand until chocolate coating is firm.
- 7HOW TO STORE: Store in tightly covered container in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peppermint Oreo Cookie Balls
Serving Size: 1 (22 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 103.9
- Calories from Fat 74
- Total Fat 8.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 5.2 mg
- Sodium 60.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 1.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: