Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This makes a great punch during the winter when eggnog is available.
- 1 quart eggnog
- 4 cups club soda, chilled
- 1⁄2 gallon softened peppermint ice cream
- hard peppermint candies, crushed or miniature candy canes
- STIR eggnog,soda, and ice cream in punch bowl.
- when serving either place a candy cane in the cup, or sprinkle with crushed peppermint.
YUMMY!!!! we originally tried it w/ ginger ale, but when we were making it, we didn't have any, so we used club soda!!!!! It was delicious!!!!!
Wonderful but VERY rich. I could only drink a little at a time. This is a new holiday favorite.
This is a very tastey punch. I made it around Christmas and it was a big hit. Will make again! Thanks for posting Ms. Alice.