Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together first four ingredients. I use a potato masher to get all the lumps out.
- Put the starlight mints into a freezer bag and smash. I use a rubber mallet from my tool box! This is a great holiday stress reliever :).
- When they're mainly powder with a few little pieces of mint, add them to the mix and stir well.
- When ready to enjoy around three heaping teaspoons per cup will do. I use half milk and half water when preparing.
- They look great in a little mason jar with a ribbon!