Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Peppermint Mocha is my favorite flavor of foo foo coffee at Starbucks, this recipe I experimented with...and by George...it tastes like my favorite coffee!! ***UPDATE*** I used a box brownie mix last night...used coffee instead of water...they were great! but then...anything is great smothered in chocolate :)
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 10 tablespoons cocoa
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup strong coffee
- 1 (10 ounce) package creme de menthe baking chips
- Mix all ingredients except baking chips together.
- Use cooking spray to grease bottom only of a 9X13 pan.
- Spread dough in pan and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Just as soon as you pull pan from oven, spread pkg of baking chips on top of hot brownies.
- Wait 5 minutes, and smooth top of brownies.
- It takes approx 1 hour for top to set up.