Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My favorite Christmas cookie, light and airy with chocolate and peppermint. Easy too!
Make and share this Peppermint Meringues recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Beat egg whites until frothy.
- Gradullly add sugar and beat until stiff.
- Stir in remaining ingredients by hand.
- Line cookie sheets with foil.
- Drop by teaspoons onto foil, close together but not touching.
- Place all sheets in oven and TURN IT OFF.
- DONT OPEN THE OVEN.
- Go to bed and cookies will be done in the morning.