Recipe by LAURIE
My favorite Christmas cookie, light and airy with chocolate and peppermint. Easy too!
Top Review by cherrycola
EVERYONE LOVED THESE!! I've had several people request that I make these for them and even more who wanted a copy of the recipe. They are so simple to make and so hard to keep on hand.
- 2 egg whites
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup mini chocolate chip
- 1⁄2 cup crushed peppermint candy
- 1⁄2 cup chopped nuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Beat egg whites until frothy.
- Gradullly add sugar and beat until stiff.
- Stir in remaining ingredients by hand.
- Line cookie sheets with foil.
- Drop by teaspoons onto foil, close together but not touching.
- Place all sheets in oven and TURN IT OFF.
- DONT OPEN THE OVEN.
- Go to bed and cookies will be done in the morning.