8 hrs 20 mins
My favorite Christmas cookie, light and airy with chocolate and peppermint. Easy too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Beat egg whites until frothy.
- 3Gradullly add sugar and beat until stiff.
- 4Stir in remaining ingredients by hand.
- 5Line cookie sheets with foil.
- 6Drop by teaspoons onto foil, close together but not touching.
- 7Place all sheets in oven and TURN IT OFF.
- 8DONT OPEN THE OVEN.
- 9Go to bed and cookies will be done in the morning.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peppermint Meringues
Serving Size: 1 (9 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 37.5
- Calories from Fat 16
- Total Fat 1.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 12.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 0.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: