1/1 Photo of Peppermint Meringue Cookies
A meringue cookie flavored with crushed peppermints
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat oven to 300 degrees.
- 2In bowl, egg whites until foamy. Add cream of tartar and salt, beat to soft peaks.
- 3Gradually beat in sugar. Beat until mixture forms stiff shiny peaks.
- 4Reserve 2 tablespoons for crushed candy for sprinkling on top.
- 5Gently fold remaining candy into egg white mixture.
- 6Drop egg mixture by tablespoons onto parchment lined cookie sheets.
- 7Sprinkle tops of cookies with the reserved candy.
- 8Bake at 300 degrees until cookies just begin to brown and feel crisp when touched (they should be very light) about 20 to 25 minutes.
- 9Cool in pans on wire racks.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peppermint Meringue Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (253 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 26.4
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 31.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 0.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: