Recipe by Redneck Epicurean
I am such a sucker for marshmallow cream! I also love mint. Even though this is really rich and sweet, it is deeelish! I love marshmallow cream spread on graham crackers for a snack, so for an extra special treat, I make this.
- 2⁄3 cup light corn syrup
- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons margarine
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- 1⁄2 cup half-and-half
- 1⁄2 cup crushed hard peppermint candy
Directions See How It's Made
- In medium saucepan, cook corn syrup and butter over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Cook 5 minutes, stirring constantly. Cool for 5 minutes.
- Stir in Marshmallow Crème, blending well. Gradually add half-and-half, stirring until mixture is smooth and fold in crushed candy.
- Serve warm or cool and store the leftovers in the refrigerator.