Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I got this recipe from my mom's collection and it sounds SOOO neat! I think it would be perfect for kids around Christmas time for parties and family dessert! I bet it is really good!
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup crushed peppermint candy
- 1⁄2 lb marshmallows
- 2 cups crushed vanilla wafers
- 2⁄3 cup pecans (optional)
- This is really a lot easier when made in blender, so get that blender out!
- Crush the vanilla wafers in blender to make extra fine crumbs *if* necessary.
- Set crumbs aside.
- Chop marshmallows in blender.
- Add the pecans inches.
- Crush candy finely.
- Whip heavy cream into mixture.
- Combine well.
- Line a 7x10-inch pan with vanilla cookie crumbs, saving some.
- Pour the marshmallow mix over crumbs.
- Pour remaining crumbs over mixture.
- Refrigerate for several hours.