Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
From another one of my cookbook magazines from Toolsie.
- 4 cups low-fat vanilla ice cream, softened and divided
- 20 chocolate wafer cookies, coarsely crushed
- 1 1⁄4 cups mini marshmallows, divided
- 15 hard peppermint candies, crushed
- 8 chocolate wafers
- 5 hard peppermint candies, crushed
- Place 2 tbsp vanilla ice cream in small microwave bowl.
- Microwave on high for 20 seconds till ice cream melts.
- Spread melted ice cream in the bottom of 9" pie plate.
- Arrange half of crushed chocolate wafer cookies in bottom of pie plate.
- Place remaining soft ice cream, 1 cup marshmallows, and 15 crushed candies in large bowl, beat with mixer at medium speed till combined.
- spoon half the mixture evenly into crust, and sprinkle evenly with remaining crushed cookies.
- Arrange whole cookies around the outside edge of pie; sprinkle top of pie with remaining 1/4 cup marshmallows and 5 crushed candies.
- Cover and freeze 4 hrs till firm.