1/1 Photo of Peppermint Liqueur
I found this recipe on All Recipes. Peppermint liqueur has been made in South Africa since the 1700's. This is a simple recipe for it. Posted for ZWT4.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the sugar and water in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil and stir to dissolve the sugar.
- 2Stir in the peppermint oil and green food coloring if using.
- 3Allow to cool slightly before stirring in brandy.
- 4Pour into a bottle and seal.
- 5Tastes best after a couple of weeks.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peppermint Liqueur
Serving Size: 1 (1105 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 651.9
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 62.4 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: