Recipe by Barefoot Beachcomber
A lovely balm, I received this recipe from a friend at a gift basket making party where some of the baskets contained homemade products like this.
Top Review by Charishma_Ramchandani
This is a wonderful lip balm. My lips feel so soft after using this. I just made another batch for a friend and I'm sure she'll love it just as much as I did. Thank You for the recipe! Special thanks to Uncle Miller for sending me a bottle of peppermint extract, without which I wouldn't be able to make this.
- 1 tablespoon beeswax
- 2 tablespoons almond extract
- 3 -5 drops peppermint extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Fill a small saucepan 1/3 full with hot water.
- Place all the above in a pottery creamer.
- Use a creamer because it's easy to pour.
- Set the creamer in the saucepan and heat the water until all the ingredients are melted.
- Pour hot mixture into small (purse size?) jars.
- Close tightly.
- Store in fridge.