Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Make and share this Peppermint Ice Cream Loaf recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups finely crushed cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies (about 20 cookies)
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup crushed hard peppermint candy, divided
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 (14 ounce) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 -2 drop red food coloring (optional)
- 2 cups heavy cream, whipped (do not use non-dairy whipped topping)
- LINE 9 x 5-inch loaf pan with aluminum foil, extending foil over sides of pan. Combine cookie crumbs and butter; press firmly into bottom and halfway up sides of prepared pan.
- BLEND 1/4 cup peppermint candy and water in blender until candy dissolves.
- COMBINE sweetened condensed milk, food coloring, if desired, 1/2 cup crushed candy and peppermint liquid; mix well. Fold in whipped cream and remaining 1/4 cup crushed candy. Pour into prepared pan. Cover.
- FREEZE 6 hours or overnight. To serve, remove from pan; peel off foil and slice. Garnish as desired.