8 hrs 15 mins
One more from the recipe file. I'm not sure where this one came from.Cooking time is the freezing time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place cereal in a large bowl. Grate or shave 2 taable spoons of chocolate from candy bar; set aside.
- 2In a heavy saucepan, melt butter and remaining chocolate. Pour over ceaeral and stir to coat.
- 3Press into bottom of a greased 10-inch springform pan. Freeze for 30 minutes.
- 4Spoon ice cream over crust. Freeze 15 minutes.
- 5Spread with whipped topping; sprinkle with reserved chocolate. Cover and freeze for several hours or overnight.
- 6Top with candy canes or crushes pappermints.
- 7Remove cake from freezer 5-10 minutes before serving.
- 8Remove sides of pan; cut with a sharp knife and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peppermint Ice Cream Cake (Oamc)
Serving Size: 1 (54 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 325.1
- Calories from Fat 201
- Total Fat 22.4 g
- Saturated Fat 12.9 g
- Cholesterol 47.6 mg
- Sodium 227.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 15.1 g
- Protein 3.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
peppermint ice cream