Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
One more from the recipe file. I'm not sure where this one came from.Cooking time is the freezing time.
- Place cereal in a large bowl. Grate or shave 2 taable spoons of chocolate from candy bar; set aside.
- In a heavy saucepan, melt butter and remaining chocolate. Pour over ceaeral and stir to coat.
- Press into bottom of a greased 10-inch springform pan. Freeze for 30 minutes.
- Spoon ice cream over crust. Freeze 15 minutes.
- Spread with whipped topping; sprinkle with reserved chocolate. Cover and freeze for several hours or overnight.
- Top with candy canes or crushes pappermints.
- Remove cake from freezer 5-10 minutes before serving.
- Remove sides of pan; cut with a sharp knife and serve immediately.