Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Found this on another web site. Since peppermint ice cream is only available during the holidays (at least in my area), this would be a great way to enjoy any time of year.
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 14 candy canes
- Put candy canes in a reseable bag. Using the smooth side of a meat tenderizer,crush them into 1/4" pieces or smaller.
- Place ice cream in bowl and microwave for 10 to 12 seconds to soften.
- Add candy cane pieces and peppermint extract. Mix until combined.
- Transfer to container, cover and freeze until firm.