- 32 blueberries
- 4 small strawberries, leaves attached, quartered
- 2 peppermint tea bags
- 2 teaspoons finely grated fresh ginger
- 250 ml boiling water
- 500 ml soda water, chilled
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the blueberries and strawberry quarters into 16 ice-cube containers, top up with cold water and freeze for 3 hours or until firm.
- Meanwhile, place the teabags and ginger in a heatproof jug and add the boiling water. Set aside for 30 minutes to infuse and cool.
- Strain the tea into a large jug, add the berry ice cubes and top up with soda water. Serve immediately.
- Notes & tips.
- The ice cubes will keep for up to 1 month in the freezer.