Recipe by Dancer^
This punch is always a hit at gatherings. It's like drinking a peppermint float. I always make this punch a couple of times during the Christmas holidays. I don't think that you can find an easier punch recipe to make.
- 1 gallon vanilla ice cream, room temperature
- peppermint extract
- green food coloring
- 3 (1 -1 1/3 liter) bottles 7-Up soda
Directions See How It's Made
- To serve, mix ice cream with peppermint extract and green food coloring in a punch bowl.
- (Very carefully add peppermint extract, one drop at a time a little goes a long way.) Add 7-Up to ice cream mixture.
- You can keep adding 7-Up to the punch if you need more volume.