- 2 ounces margarine
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 3 drops peppermint extract
- 3 drops green food coloring
- 1 lb icing sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- heat the milk and marge until it's liquid.
- Do not boil.
- Cool a little and add the sugar and peppermint extract and green food coloring.
- Mix to form a soft ball.
- Knead thoroughly.
- Dust a surface with icing sugar and roll it into strips about 1/2 inch thick.
- Cut at 1 inch intervals and roll into small balls.
- Place on a sheet of grease-proof paper to dry overnight and store in an airtight container.
- You can decorate them with melted chocolate, If you feel like doing the extra work!