Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Peppermint frosting is made with cream cheese, confectioners' sugar, and crushed peppermint cadies.
- 2 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 dash salt
- 5 cups sifted confectioners' sugar
- 1⁄3 cup crushed peppermint candy
- In a mixing bowl, blend cream cheese, milk, and salt; beat well.
- Gradually beat in confectioners' sugar, beating until smooth and creamy.
- Stir in crushed candy.
- Makes enough to frost 2 round layers or a 10-inch bundt or tube cake.