1 hr 15 mins
How delicious! And how easy! Just press the dough in the pan and break it in chunks after baking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 375°F
- 2Spray 15x10-inch pan with sides with cooking spray.
- 3In resealable food-storage plastic bag, place mints.
- 4With rolling pin or flat side of meat mallet, coarsely crush mints.
- 5Pour crushed mints into fine strainer; shake lightly so tiny pieces fall into large bowl (reserve larger pieces of mints for garnish).
- 6In large bowl with tiny mint pieces, stir cookie mix, butter, egg and flour until stiff dough forms.
- 7Press into pan.
- 8Bake 13 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- 9Cool completely in pan, about 30 minutes.
- 10In small microwavable bowl, microwave baking chips and oil on High 30 to 60 seconds, stirring every 15 seconds, until melted and smooth.
- 11With fork, drizzle half of melted chips over cooled bars.
- 12Sprinkle with reserved crushed mints.
- 13Drizzle with remaining melted chips.
- 14Let stand until set, about 10 minutes.
- 15Break into irregular 2- to 3-inch pieces.
- 16Store between sheets of waxed paper in tightly covered container.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peppermint Cookie Bark (Cookie Mix)
Serving Size: 1 (21 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 116.6
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 10.8 mg
- Sodium 57.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 1.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: