Recipe by Charishma_Ramchandani
The smell of the essential peppermint oil always makes me happy. I loved learning about this recipe from the book ' Spa - Glow Guide - Simple Steps For Health and Well Being' by Andrea Mc Cloud. This is a quick and easy way to invigorate the body and the soul. It increases blood flow to the brain, gives you an energy boost and leaves you feeling fresh and renewed. I hope you enjoy it too!
Top Review by lauralie41
I enjoyed this cold compress after having "one of those days". The peppermint smelled wonderful and I did feel relaxed and a little energized. Be careful not to over do with the peppermint oil and have the compress smelling to strong.
- cold water, as required
- 3 -5 drops of diluted peppermint oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Grab a washcloth and soak it in cold water.
- Ring it out and fold into a rectangle.
- Sprinkle few drops of diluted peppermint oil on the compress.
- Sit down and relax.
- Let your head and neck hang forward.
- Place the cold compress on the back of your neck.
- Relax for 10 minutes.