Recipe by An_Net
Very quick, simple and delicious sweet to serve beside your rum balls, apricot balls etc.
Top Review by **Mandy**
I loved these, I used one peppermint crisp & one small peppermint aero for the chocolate. I left out the cherries as I'm not too keen on them. I tried to roll them but mustn't have added enough coconut in lieu of cherries so mine were flat little balls but still very tasty!
- 1 (250 g) packet chocolate ripple biscuits
- 250 g cadbury dairy peppermint milk chocolate
- 1 cup glace cherries
- 2 ounces melted butter
- 0.5 (400 g) can sweetened condensed milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Crush biscuits finely with rolliing pin in snaplock bag or in food processor.
- Chop chocolate and cherries into small pieces. Add butter,condensed milk and enough coconut to make workable dough.
- Roll into balls or log shapes and then coat with coconut and refrigerate on foil tray. Slice or eat as desired - enjoy.