Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Very quick, simple and delicious sweet to serve beside your rum balls, apricot balls etc.
- 1 (250 g) packet chocolate ripple biscuits
- 250 g cadbury dairy peppermint milk chocolate
- 1 cup glace cherries
- 2 ounces melted butter
- 0.5 (400 g) can sweetened condensed milk
- Crush biscuits finely with rolliing pin in snaplock bag or in food processor.
- Chop chocolate and cherries into small pieces. Add butter,condensed milk and enough coconut to make workable dough.
- Roll into balls or log shapes and then coat with coconut and refrigerate on foil tray. Slice or eat as desired - enjoy.
I loved these, I used one peppermint crisp & one small peppermint aero for the chocolate. I left out the cherries as I'm not too keen on them. I tried to roll them but mustn't have added enough coconut in lieu of cherries so mine were flat little balls but still very tasty!
Such an easy recipe darang61. I made into balls instead of a log, but followed the recipe exactly. Great delicous taste of peppermint and chocolate which compliments each other so well. I made these for a christmas party, but I will have to put them away because half have gone already, and the way it is going there will be none left! The kids keep dipping into them, they love them. Thanks derang61 terrific, delicous and easy recipe.