Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a treat for sure. It was intended for Christmas/winter but it sure hits the spot when the temps soar and something cold and refreshing is the main thing on your mind. :D
- 3⁄4 cup sugar-free vanilla ice cream
- 3⁄4 cup skim milk (or fat free evaporated milk)
- 5 sugar free peppermint candies (or 3 mini candy canes)
- ice cube
- Cool Whip Free, canned
- Process first 3 ingredients in an electric blender until smooth.
- Scrape down sides and add 1-3 ice cubes to bring mixture to the 2-cup.
- Process until smooth.
- Serve immediately in small punch cups, garnished with a small dollop of canned Cool Whip Free.
MMM! Even though its in the 20's here in "sunny" FL, I still enjoyed this tasty drink. I used low carb milk and ice cream so this was very healthy! I also forgot to add the ice cubes but the drink didnt suffer. This is a very pretty light pink color too! I may use 3 peppermints next time. Thanks Annacia:)
Yum...Yum. I don't know if you have tried this yet Annacia, but it is fantastic. I used 1/2 Fat Breyers Creamy Vanilla and 4 mini candy-canes. The three icecubes as just the perfect amount of slushiness. This was a great drink for me after putting up the Christmas tree. Made for HolidayTag.~