Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
This one's from a "Got Milk?" ad.
- 6 cups nonfat chocolate milk
- 1 (3 1/4 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix (4 serving size) or 1 (3 1/4 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix (4 serving size)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 8 peppermint stick candy (optional)
- In a blender, combine half of the chocolate milk and the pudding mix. Cover and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a pitcher; stir in remaining milk and peppermint extract. Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- To serve, pour into glasses. Garnish each serving with a peppermint stick stirrer.