Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Eagle Brand recipe
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1⁄4 cup peppermint candy, crushed
- 1 dash salt
- In a heavy saucepan over low heat, melt chips with sweetened condensed milk and salt. Remove from heat; stir in peppermint extract. Spread evenly in foil-lined 9 inch square pan. Sprinkle with peppermint candy.
- Chill 2 hours or until firm. Turn fudge onto cutting board; peel off foil and cut into squares. Store loosely covered at room temperature.