This is the ULTIMATE chocolatey cookie.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the oven to 375°F.
- 2Add butter, oil, and sugar into 1 large bowl. Use electric mixer and mix untill fairly blended.
- 3Add eggs 1 at a time, mixing after adding each egg.
- 4Next add peppermint extract, and blend (for this you don't need electric mixer) untill smooth.
- 5Dump in the cocoa powder, baking soda, salt and 1 1/2 cup of the flour (do not mix in one at a time). Mix together, once well combined, add the chocolate chips.
- 6If the mixture is too goey add the other 1/2 cup of flour.
- 7Spoon small spoon-fulls onto greased cookie sheet.
- 8Bake for about 10-15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peppermint Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (24 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 163.1
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 22.7 mg
- Sodium 80.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 10.3 g
- Protein 2.1 g