Prep 12 mins
Cook 36 mins
I got this from an Eagle Brand leaflet. This was the only recipe that was not already posted here from the leaflet.
- 1 (14 ounce) caneagle brand sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2 cups finely crushed Oreo cookie crumbs (about 24 cookies)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon peppermint extract (not tsp.)
- 1 (1 lb) package Andes mints candies, chopped
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325°.
- In 13x9-inch baking pan, melt margarine in oven.
- Sprinkle crumbs evenly over margarine and pack mixture into the bottom of pan.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 6 minutes and let cool.
- In medium bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Gradually beat in Eagle Brand until smooth.
- Add eggs and peppermint flavoring and mix well.
- Pour over cooled prepared crust and bake for 30 minutes or until set.
- Cool completely.
- In heavy saucepan or microwave, melt chocolate chips and drizzle over the top of the bars.
- Sprinkle chopped chocolate mint candies over the top.
- Store covered in refrigerator.