Charlotte J's Note:
I got this from an Eagle Brand leaflet. This was the only recipe that was not already posted here from the leaflet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (14 ounce) can eagle brand sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 cups finely crushed Oreo cookie crumbs (about 24 cookies)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon peppermint extract (not tsp.)
- 1 (1 lb) package Andes mints candies, chopped
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1Preheat oven to 325°.
- 2In 13x9-inch baking pan, melt margarine in oven.
- 3Sprinkle crumbs evenly over margarine and pack mixture into the bottom of pan.
- 4Bake at 325 degrees for 6 minutes and let cool.
- 5In medium bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- 6Gradually beat in Eagle Brand until smooth.
- 7Add eggs and peppermint flavoring and mix well.
- 8Pour over cooled prepared crust and bake for 30 minutes or until set.
- 9Cool completely.
- 10In heavy saucepan or microwave, melt chocolate chips and drizzle over the top of the bars.
- 11Sprinkle chopped chocolate mint candies over the top.
- 12Store covered in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peppermint Cheesecake Bars
Serving Size: 1 (1473 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 228.9
- Calories from Fat 123
- Total Fat 13.6 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 43.8 mg
- Sodium 85.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 12.9 g
- Protein 3.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Oreo cookie crumbs