Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I got this from an Eagle Brand leaflet. This was the only recipe that was not already posted here from the leaflet.
- Preheat oven to 325°.
- In 13x9-inch baking pan, melt margarine in oven.
- Sprinkle crumbs evenly over margarine and pack mixture into the bottom of pan.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 6 minutes and let cool.
- In medium bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Gradually beat in Eagle Brand until smooth.
- Add eggs and peppermint flavoring and mix well.
- Pour over cooled prepared crust and bake for 30 minutes or until set.
- Cool completely.
- In heavy saucepan or microwave, melt chocolate chips and drizzle over the top of the bars.
- Sprinkle chopped chocolate mint candies over the top.
- Store covered in refrigerator.