Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe is from Pillsbury Sweets For The Holidays.
- 2 cups Oreo cookies
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 2 eggs
- 5 -8 drops red and green food coloring
- 2 tablespoons crushed peppermint candies
- Heat oven to 325°F
- In small bowl, combine crust ingredients; mix well.
- Press in bottom of ungreased 13x9x2.
- In medium bowl; beat cream cheese till fluffy.
- Add flour; blend well.
- Add milk; beat till smooth.
- Add peppermint extract, eggs and desired amount of coloring; beat till well blended.
- Pour into crust-lined pan.
- Bake 25-30 minutes till center is set.
- Cut into bars; garnish with candy.